Because of the fixes below, upgrading is highly recommended.
- fix drop rules not working correctly when thresholded (#615)
- fix a false possitive condition in http_header (#606)
- fix extracted file corruption (#601)
- fix a false possitive condition with the pcre keyword and relative matching (#588)
- fix PF_RING set cluster problem on dma interfaces (#598)
- improve http handling in low memory conditions (#586, #587)
- fix FreeBSD inline mode crash (#612)
- suppress pcre jit warning (#579)
- Will Metcalf
- Chris Wakelin
- Kyle Creyts
- Michael Hoffrath
Known issues & missing features
If you encounter issues, please let us know! As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing development and items within the engine that are not yet complete or optimal. With this in mind, please notice the list we have included of known items we are working on.
See http://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/issues for an up to date list and to report new issues. See http://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Known_issues for a discussion and time line for the major issues.
Suricata is a high performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine. Open Source and owned by a community run non-profit foundation, the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF). Suricata is developed by the OISF, its supporting vendors and the community.