Join us for this dynamic, hands-on, 2-day Suricata training event! Developers and security professionals will walk-away with not only a greater proficiency in Suricata’s core technology; but will have the unique opportunity to bring questions, challenges, and new ideas directly to Suricata’s lead developers.
This training session will take place on October 13 and 14 in down town Amsterdam. It will be given by Suricata lead developer Victor Julien, and OISF president and Emerging Threats CTO Matt Jonkman.
Some of topics that will be covered over the course of the 2-days include:
- Compiling, Installing, and Configuring Suricata
- Performance Factors, Rules and Rulesets
- Capture Methods and Performance
- Event / Data Outputs and Capture Hardware
- Troubleshooting Common Problems
- Advanced Tuning
- Integration with Other Tools
This event is generously hosted by our friends from Intelworks.
We hope to see you there!