Join us for this dynamic, hands-on, 2-day Suricata training event! Developers and security professionals will walk-away with not only a greater proficiency in Suricata’s core technology; but will have the unique opportunity to bring questions, challenges, and new ideas directly to Suricata’s development team.
This training session will take place on January 26 and 27 at the Tilera HQ in San Jose, CA. It will be given by Suricata expert Peter Manev, and OISF president and Emerging Threats CTO Matt Jonkman.
Some of topics that will be covered over the course of the 2-days include:
- Compiling, Installing, and Configuring Suricata
- Performance Factors, Rules and Rulesets
- Capture Methods and Performance
- Event / Data Outputs and Capture Hardware
- Troubleshooting Common Problems
- Advanced Tuning
- Integration with Other Tools
You can register through eventbrite here. More info on the Suricata Training Program can be found here.
This event is generously hosted by our long time supporters: Tilera.
We hope to see you there!