Because of the fixes below, upgrading is highly recommended.
- Fixed a possible FP when a regular and “chopped” fast_pattern were the same (#562)
- Fixed a FN condition with the flow:no_stream option (#575)
- Fix building of perf profiling code on i386 platform. By Simon Moon (#534)
- Fix multiple issues in HTTP multipart parsing
- Fix stream engine sometimes resending the same data to app layer
- Always set cluster_id in PF_RING
- Defrag: silence some potentially noisy errors/warnings
- IPFW: fix broken broadcast handling
- AF_PACKET kernel offset issue
- Simon Moon
Known issues & missing features
If you encounter issues, please let us know! As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing development and items within the engine that are not yet complete or optimal. With this in mind, please notice the list we have included of known items we are working on.
See http://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/issues for an up to date list and to report new issues. See http://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/wiki/Known_issues for a discussion and time line for the major issues.
Suricata is a high performance Network IDS, IPS and Network Security Monitoring engine. Open Source and owned by a community run non-profit foundation, the Open Information Security Foundation (OISF). Suricata is developed by the OISF, its supporting vendors and the community.